Berryville Residential Instructor Opportunities
THE BEST WAY TO SET OUT ON YOUR PROFESSIONAL PATH
Do you want:
- To do well by doing the right thing?
- To learn from nationally recognized experts?
- A career path in a growing organization?
- To learn from/collaborate with a team of nurses, doctors, therapists, teachers, case managers, speech therapists, occupational therapists & more?
- To join a team that travels the country, teaching trauma-informed principles & alternatives to the use of restraint & seclusion?
- A generous tuition reimburse program?
- A comprehensive benefit plan?
- A flexible schedule, and a work week that generally is four days, not five?
- Incredible earning flexibility through access to overtime shifts?
- To learn more about yourself by working on the front line of behavioral healthcare?
Talk to us about Residential Instructor opportunities at our Psychiatric Residential Treatment Center
This position is responsible for supervising and providing therapeutic activities for a small group of youth, under the oversight of a multidisciplinary team of professionals. It is an opportunity to serve an important role for children, engaging with them in play, activities, learning, and leisure time. It’s not necessarily an easy job, but it is incredibly rewarding. You will be challenged by behaviors that are not typical – that’s why our children come to us in the first place. They need us. Their parents need us. The community needs us. And we need people like you!
Base pay is $17.50 an hour to start, but different shifts provide the ability to earn more:
Monday through Friday from 3:30 until 10:30pm = an additional $1.50 per hour as a shift incentive, or $19 per hour for most of the shift.
From Friday at 10:30pm until Monday at 8:30am = an additional $3 an hour as a shift incentive, or total of $20.50 an hour for working during the weekend
Plus tuition reimbursement, comprehensive benefits, and endless potential! In fact, several members of our leadership team started out in Residential Instructor positions at Grafton: the director of our Berryville location and the leader of our national consulting division, Ukeru.
Shifts generally run from 2:00 PM until 10:30 PM for three days, and one full weekend day for a 4-day work week.
To read more and apply, click here.