For more than 60 years, Grafton has made a difference in the lives of children, adolescents, and adults with with intellectual, developmental, and complex mental health challenges. With a depth of clinical experience and evidence-based data in behavioral health and intellectual/developmental disabilities, Grafton is uniquely qualified to deliver improved outcomes.
Your funds help us to:
- Fund creative and innovative services that that would otherwise not be affordable such as music therapy, art therapy, library services, animal assisted intervention, and equestrian therapy
- Support the development of innovation and best practices like Ukeru, our award-winning, non-coercive intervention approach and, Goal Mastery, an innovative system for tracking and ensuring client progress
- Offset expenses for educational services that would otherwise go unfunded
- Sponsor continuing education of current staff to improve qualifications
- Support a thought leader combating the epidemic of autism
- Develop community resources to combat the epidemic of autism