Over the past six decades, what Ruth Birch created at her kitchen table has evolved to become a leading behavioral health care organization. Learn more about our journey.
Grafton was the lifetime mission of its founder, Ruth Birch. Learn about our history and mission in this video.
Grafton’s Executive Vice President, Kim Sanders, reflects back on a special client relationship. Hear how the Grafton team was able to support a young man who others had not been able to serve in the past.
In recognition of Autism Awareness Month, a panel of Grafton experts discuss the services we provide, the clients we serve, and the success stories of individuals with autism.
Through a philosophy of comfort versus control, Grafton helps individuals to thrive in the least restrictive environment consistent with achieving the best outcome. Learn more about this approach.
Grafton’s “Goal Mastery Initiative” is a structured and sustainable system that identifies, monitors, and evaluates client progress, embedding data-based decision-making into cross-disciplinary planning and treatment. Learn more in this quick overview.
Hear directly from Grafton team members about efforts to demystify challenging behaviors and replace them with skills that better serve our clients.
What happens when children “age out” of state support systems providing critical services? This conversation offers guidance for parents, families, providers and communities about how to address the growing need for adults with autism.
- Employee Spotlight: Fredrica Dooley-Brown, Music Therapist
- Employee Spotlight: Pamela Kuehl, Clinical Administrator
- Employee Spotlight: Stefanee Lambert, Clinical Administrator
- Video Spotlight: Darnell Williams
- Employee Spotlight: Sarah Ulmer, Principal of the Richmond Therapeutic Day School
- Video Spotlight: Megan Johnson
- Supporting Children with Autism in China
- Employee Spotlight: Katie Souders
- Employee Spotlight: Kathy McDonald
- Employee Spotlight: Sonia Easter
- Employee Spotlight: Antoinette Comer
- Employee Spotlight: Chezia Calloway, Berryville Executive Director
- Employee Spotlight: Tony Sanders
- Employee Spotlight: Chad Lesman
- Employee Spotlight: Lisa Marshall
- Employee Spotlight: Tyler Satterfield
- Employee Spotlight: Nakeysha Stevenson
- Employee Spotlight: Rachael Reeder