- Benefitting from a Trauma-Informed Community
- The Beginning of an Incredible Journey
- Addressing Anxiety with Accolades
- Employee Spotlight: Tony Sanders
- Employee Spotlight: Eleese Dorrance
- Employee Spotlight: Chad Lesman
- Learning Social Skills and Becoming a Mentor
- Employee Spotlight: Lisa Marshall
- This is What Progress Looks Like
- Employee Spotlight: Tyler Satterfield
- Employee Spotlight: Gretchen Ward
- Friendship Leads to Endless Possibilities
- Employee Spotlight: Nakeysha Stevenson
- Employee Spotlight: Rachael Reeder
- Finding a Safe Space at a Grafton Group Home
- Time at Grafton Leads to a Transition Home
- Early Intervention Helps a Toddler to Thrive
Learn more about who we are and what we do through this introduction, presented by Scott Zeiter, Grafton Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
Through a philosophy of comfort versus control, Grafton helps individuals to thrive in the least restrictive environment consistent with achieving the best outcome. Learn more about this approach.
Grafton’s “Goal Mastery Initiative” is a structured and sustainable system that identifies, monitors, and evaluates client progress, embedding data-based decision-making into cross-disciplinary planning and treatment. Learn more in this quick overview.
Hear directly from Grafton team members about efforts to demystify challenging behaviors and replace them with skills that better serve our clients.
What happens when children “age out” of state support systems providing critical services? This conversation offers guidance for parents, families, providers and communities about how to address the growing need for adults with autism.