- After 40 Years, Alum Recounts How Grafton Changed His Life
- Sarah Ulmer, Principal of the Richmond Therapeutic Day School
- Early Intervention: Baby Walt and His Very Special Care Team
- Employee Spotlight: Megan Johnson
- Helping a Young Man by Discovering an Underlying Illness
- Supporting Children with Autism in China
- Employee Spotlight: Katie Souders
- Employee Spotlight: Kathy McDonald
- Employee Spotlight: Sonia Easter
- The Door is Always Open at Grafton
- Employee Spotlight: Antoinette Comer
- Employee Spotlight: Josue Fred
- Collaboration, Consistency, and a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Employee Spotlight: Chezia Calloway, Berryville Executive Director
- Benefitting from a Trauma-Informed Community
- The Beginning of an Incredible Journey
- Addressing Anxiety with Accolades
- Employee Spotlight: Tony Sanders
- Employee Spotlight: Eleese Dorrance
- Employee Spotlight: Chad Lesman
- Learning Social Skills and Becoming a Mentor
- Employee Spotlight: Lisa Marshall
- This is What Progress Looks Like
- Employee Spotlight: Tyler Satterfield
- Employee Spotlight: Gretchen Ward
- Friendship Leads to Endless Possibilities
- Employee Spotlight: Nakeysha Stevenson
- Employee Spotlight: Rachael Reeder
- Finding a Safe Space at a Grafton Group Home
- Time at Grafton Leads to a Transition Home
- Early Intervention Helps a Toddler to Thrive
- About Grafton
- About Grafton’s Community Based Living Options
- About Grafton’s Therapeutic Day Schools
- About Grafton’s Psychiatric Residential Treatment Center
- Behavior Enrichment & Teaching Home Program
- Development Gains from Early Engagement in ABA Services
- Parent and student handbook
- Wellness policy
Over the past six decades, what Ruth Birch created at her kitchen table has evolved to become a leading behavioral health care organization. Learn more about our journey.
Grafton was the lifetime mission of its founder, Ruth Birch. Learn about our history and mission in this video.
Grafton’s Executive Vice President, Kim Sanders, reflects back on a special client relationship. Hear how the Grafton team was able to support a young man who others had not been able to serve in the past.
In recognition of Autism Awareness Month, a panel of Grafton experts discuss the services we provide, the clients we serve, and the success stories of individuals with autism.
Through a philosophy of comfort versus control, Grafton helps individuals to thrive in the least restrictive environment consistent with achieving the best outcome. Learn more about this approach.
Grafton’s “Goal Mastery Initiative” is a structured and sustainable system that identifies, monitors, and evaluates client progress, embedding data-based decision-making into cross-disciplinary planning and treatment. Learn more in this quick overview.
Hear directly from Grafton team members about efforts to demystify challenging behaviors and replace them with skills that better serve our clients.
What happens when children “age out” of state support systems providing critical services? This conversation offers guidance for parents, families, providers and communities about how to address the growing need for adults with autism.