- Ben: This is What Progress Looks Like
- Employee Spotlight: Tyler Satterfield, Teacher at Grafton’s Winchester Therapeutic Day School
- Employee Spotlight: Gretchen Ward, Consult and Liaison Occupational Therapist
- John & Mathew: Friendship Leads to Endless Possibilities
- Employee Spotlight: Jason Craig, Grafton’s Clinical Director for Community Based Services
- Employee Spotlight: Nakeysha Stevenson, Program Support Supervisor
- Employee Spotlight: Rachael Reeder, Director of Loudoun County Youth Shelter
- Joshua: An 18-year old boy served at a Grafton group home
- Charlie: A 13-year-old served at Grafton’s psychiatric residential treatment facility
- Alishba: Served by the Infant and Toddler Connection of Shenandoah Valley
Through a philosophy of comfort versus control, Grafton helps individuals to thrive in the least restrictive environment consistent with achieving the best outcome. Learn more about this approach.
Grafton’s “Goal Mastery Initiative” is a structured and sustainable system that identifies, monitors, and evaluates client progress, embedding data-based decision-making into cross-disciplinary planning and treatment. Learn more in this quick overview.
Hear directly from Grafton team members about efforts to demystify challenging behaviors and replace them with skills that better serve our clients.