Grafton Integrated Health Network is a multi-state behavioral health care organization serving children, adolescents, and adults with complex behavioral health challenges.
With 60 years of clinical experience and data in behavioral health and intellectual disabilities, Grafton is uniquely qualified to deliver improved outcomes. We often take – and, based on clearly defined indicators, are successful with – the most challenging clients, many of whom have a co-occurring diagnosis.
Grafton collaborates with communities, families and other health care organizations to provide the best possible care and achieve better outcomes.
- It’s our 60th anniversary! Learn more about our history here.
- For the past six decades, Grafton has been at the forefront of working with individuals on the autism spectrum
- Grafton is a 501(c)(3) and serves children 0-preschool and from K-12
- The organization is the largest children’s residential provider in the state of Virginia
- Grafton has locations in Berryville, Front Royal, Richmond, Strasburg and Winchester, Virginia as well as Charles Town, West Virginia
- It provides jobs for more than 750 individuals
- It is the third largest nonprofit in Winchester, VA
- Grafton completed the first official, state-wide study of Autism in Virginia, lauded as one of the best state studies in the nation
- One of only four North American providers recognized by the International Initiative Mental Health Leadership as exemplifying best practices in treatment of individuals with complex disabilities
- It has received the Negley Award multiple times and the National Council Impact Award for Excellence in Behavioral Health
Read more about us here.