At Grafton, we are inspired by the work of the Building Bridges Initiative. We want to work closely with families throughout your child’s care and beyond. We strive to be a family-driven organization.
We employ a comprehensive model of family engagement by:
- Embedding the approach into the work of all staff members
- Nurturing strong relationships with families through open dialogue and ongoing collaboration
- Ensuring all family members are partners in care – that you are truly a part of our team
- Collecting and using data for families and children that are meaningful and helpful
To ensure we achieve these goals, we established a Parent Engagement Workgroup that meets regularly. This group works to develop forward-looking plans to enhance family engagement and provides important input into current processes and procedures.
- Are you a new Grafton family? Read more about the Parent Engagement Workgroup here
- You may also be interested in our Parent’s Guide to Treatment Planning
Use our feedback form to submit any feedback, questions, or concerns.