Working at Grafton is more than a job. It’s a calling.
Take a look at our current job opportunities.
Grafton greatest asset is our multidisciplinary team of extraordinary people. Our clinicians, therapists, teachers, and direct care professionals address clients’ needs through an integrated continuum of care.
Certified Nursing Assistant positions are a critical part of Grafton’s healthcare team, providing hands-on care for our clients.
- Are you a CNA who wants to focus on child & adolescent clients?
- Do you want to be a part of behavioral healthcare?
- Are you a CNA who wants to work in a setting other than a traditional med/surg hospital or nursing home?
- Do you want daily access to RNs, psychiatrists, therapists, educators & other multidisciplinary team members?
- Do you want tuition reimbursement?
- Do you want professionally grow?
- Do you want access to a shift differential that boosts your pay over $20/hour on evenings on weekends?
- Then come join us as a direct support professional at our Berryville location. Let’s get your mission started!
- Learn more here.
Direct Support Professionals build positive relationships with children and adults who are working to overcome trauma and behavioral health challenges.
We provide education professionals with small class sizes, the chance to give more individualized attention to students, opportunities to teach within the community, shift flexibility, free lunches, generous benefits, and tuition reimbursement.
Learn more about:
- We are expanding! Learn about exciting opportunities in both Maryland & Minnesota.
- Join our leadership team in Berryville! We’re looking for an Operations Administrator.
- What our talented team has to say about their experiences at Grafton.
- How Grafton is innovating in the areas of measurement & trauma-informed care
- How Grafton is helping clients with the most challenging behaviors flourish
- Learn about Grafton’s commitment to Comfort vs. Control and a trauma-informed approach.
- Read about our generous benefits program.
We want to change lives for the better. Join our team and help us reach that goal! Empower yourself by considering a career at Grafton.
We are an equal opportunity employer and tobacco-free workplace.