Working at Grafton is more than a job. It’s a calling.
Take a look at our current job opportunities.
Grafton greatest asset is our multidisciplinary team of extraordinary people. Our clinicians, therapists, teachers, and direct care professionals address clients’ needs through an integrated continuum of care.
Certified Nursing Assistant positions are a critical part of Grafton’s healthcare team, providing hands-on care for our clients. Learn more here.
Direct Support Professionals build positive relationships with children and adults who are working to overcome trauma and behavioral health challenges.
We provide education professionals with small class sizes, the chance to give more individualized attention to students, opportunities to teach within the community, shift flexibility, free lunches, generous benefits, and tuition reimbursement.
Learn more about:
- We are expanding! Learn about exciting opportunities in both Maryland and Minnesota.
- Join our leadership team in Berryville! We’re looking for a Operations Administrator in this location.
- What our talented team has to say about their experiences at Grafton.
- How Grafton innovation is helping to address some of the most pressing topics in behavioral health and education such as measurement, trauma-informed care and helping clients with the most challenging behaviors to flourish
- Learn about Grafton’s commitment to Comfort vs. Control and a trauma-informed approach.
- Read about our generous benefits program.
We want to change lives for the better. Join our team and help us reach that goal! Empower yourself by considering a career at Grafton.
We are an equal opportunity employer and tobacco-free workplace.