Grafton Integrated Health Network receives new accreditation from Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools!
We are excited to announce our new accreditation with Middle States Association (MSA) of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools!
MSA is a worldwide leader in accreditation and school improvement. Established over 125 years ago, they assist school leaders with establishing and reaching their goals, developing strategic plans, promoting staff development, and advancing student achievement.
To receive this accreditation, Grafton had to meet the following criteria:
- Adheres to the Middle States Standards for Accreditation;
- Uses its mission, beliefs, and goals as the basis for daily decision-making;
- Operates in the public interest and in accordance with ethical practice;
- Accepts responsibility for the level of performance of its students;
- Remains committed to continuous improvement in student learning and to its capacity to produce the levels of learning desired and expected by its community;
- Operates in a collegial and collaborative way with all its stakeholders; and,
- Sustains its focus on implementing recommendations, addressing monitoring issues and correcting stipulations that may be part of its notification of accreditation and fulfills its maintenance requirements to the Commission.
Grafton strives to deliver high quality education to our students and we are honored that our efforts were recognized as meeting MSA standards. With this new accreditation, Grafton is proud to say that we are now dually accredited by both MSA and Cognia.
Grafton is proud of our incredible staff for making this achievement possible. We appreciate their efforts to continue to strive for excellence and seek optimal outcomes for our students.
Director of Education
Executive Director, Winchester, VA