At Grafton, our exceptional team is our greatest strength.
Join us! Take a look at our current job opportunities.
What we do makes a difference. We want to empower people.
We empower our clients — children, adolescents, and adults with complex mental health challenges — to live their best lives. We empower our teams through strong leadership and collaboration. We work hard to give our employees what they need. In turn, they are able to provide our clients with the highest level of service and support every day.
Learn more about:
- The rewarding Residential Instructor opportunities at our Psychiatric Residential Treatment Center in Berryville, VA
- Working on our Adult Services team
- What our talented team has to say about their experiences at Grafton.
- How Grafton innovation is helping to address some of the most pressing topics in behavioral health and education such as measurement, trauma-informed care and helping clients with the most challenging behaviors to flourish
- Learn about Grafton’s commitment to Comfort vs. Control and a trauma-informed approach.
- Read about our generous benefits program.
Why work at Grafton? Hear directly from a few of our team members in this video:
We want to change lives for the better. Join our team and help us reach that goal! Empower yourself by considering a career at Grafton.
We are an equal opportunity employer and tobacco-free workplace.