For nearly 60 years, Grafton has made a difference in the lives of children, adolescents, and adults with complex challenges. With a depth of clinical experience and evidence-based data in behavioral health and intellectual/developmental disabilities, Grafton is uniquely qualified to deliver improved outcomes.
Your Funds Help Us To:
- Fund creative and innovative services that would otherwise not be affordable such as;
Music therapyArt therapyLibrary servicesEquestrian therapyAnimal assisted intervention
- Development of best practices and thought leadership such as;
Ukeru, our award-winning non-coercive intervention approach and,
Goal Mastery, an innovative system for tracking and ensuring consumer progress
- Offset expenses for educational services that would otherwise go unfunded
- Provide critical dental care needed by clients
- Sponsor continuing education of current staff to improve qualifications
- Support a thought leader combating the epidemic of autism
- Develop community resources to combat the epidemic of autism
Healthcare reform means that standard funding streams are being rethought/changed
Many states are under financial stress, with significant portions of their respective budgets comprised of Medicare funding.
According to the CDC, 1 in 68 children have Autism and are in need of innovative treatment approaches.
Our groundbreaking work in Ukeru and Goal Mastery requires dedicated time and resources.